The Corporate and Financial Institutions Lending division of ING Bank N.V. Hungary Branch provides lending products mainly to international large corporate clients and financial institutions. Product specialists are available to provide our clients with general lending products that meet our client needs. Credit limits are always set based on a credit assessment. Our aim is to provide a variety of products to our clients, including lending. The strength of ING is its international network, where CEE plays a strategic role. Our Lending division provides lending products such as revolving credits, term loans, overdrafts and guarantees. General lending services are available in Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia, the US and Latin America.
- Overdrafts and revolving credits
- Short and long term bank guarantees
- Letters of Credit
- Overdraft for cash pooling
- Medium and long term investment loans
- ING Wholesale Banking in Hungary is a partner institution to EXIMBANK and Hungarian Development Bank (MFB) related to the Government’s “New Hungary Overdraft Lending Program and the „Business Development Lending Program for New Hungary”.